On Wednesday 12th of April, we held our latest in-room auction event at the Catholic Club in Campbelltown.
Four outstanding properties were marketed towards the event, with two properties selling prior to auction. At the event one property was SOLD under the hammer, and one was passed-in.
Here’s the summary:
ROSEMEADOW, 57A & 57B Jubilee Circuit – SOLD prior to auction!
ROSEMEADOW, 8 Jubilee Circuit – SOLD!
CURRANS HILL, 15 Caulfield Street – SOLD prior to auction!
ST HELENS PARK, 51 Karrabul Road – Passed-in
APRIL AUCTION EVENT STATISTICS:
- Three of the four properties SOLD at or prior to the Auction event – a 75% clearance rate!
- Our team achieved an average of 11 buyer inspections per property leading up to the auction.
Over the last 4 years of running these monthly auction events, we have found that the greatest benefit for both buyers and sellers is that the auction method is always open and transparent. Bids are received in real time, buyers can see each other, and the seller can also see market activity and the bids as they occur. Other methods of sale are not as transparent, as negotiations are often done behind closed doors, you often don’t know where you stand, and can take a long time. With auction, best results are seen by all, and are achieved much sooner!
The auction process seems to daunt many buyers, but it should not be feared or avoided. Here are some of the benefits of purchasing via auction:
- All buyers are given fair opportunity to buy.
- You know who your competitors are at the auction event.
- You know you are dealing with a seller who wants to sell.
- At the fall of the hammer, the auction is final and, if your bid is successful, the property is yours with no further negotiation. The contract is then signed straight away.
Should you have any questions about buying or selling by auction, speak to one of our experienced Sales Consultants on 4628 7444.
A big “thank you” to all sellers from our April auction event for entrusting us to sell your properties, and all our buyers for working with us for successful outcomes. Thanks also to our Auctioneer, Paul Casarotto, and the wonderful support from Domain, The Macarthur Advertiser and Harcourts NSW.
OUR NEXT IN-ROOM AUCTION EVENT WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 10TH OF MAY. SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.