1 Japura Place, Kearns NSW 2558
The home features formal lounge and dining areas, each presenting tiled flooring and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to create an ambience of year-round relaxation. At the heart of the home is a custom modern kitchen, where polyurethane cupboards meet Caesarstone benchtops for a stunning visual and functional display. Outfitted with high-quality Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, a convenient dishwasher, butler’s pantry, ample cupboard space and a breakfast bar, this kitchen is the dream of any culinary enthusiast.
The property doesn’t just cater to your indoor living needs; it extends its luxury outdoors with a vast timber and Colorbond entertaining area, inviting you to bask in the beauty of the landscaped gardens and manicured lawns. The main bathroom complements this opulence with modern fixtures, including electric lighting within the vanity mirror, a chic freestanding bathtub, and a separate shower, ensuring a spa-like experience.
Practicality is also a hallmark of this residence, featuring a beautifully renovated internal laundry with space for a washing machine and dryer, including additional cupboard and bench space. A lock-up carport with rear yard access and a substantial 601.5m2 block of land complete the property, surrounded by the same beautiful gardens that define its character.
Situated in the charming suburb of Kearns, the home is perfectly positioned for convenience. It’s a mere 280m to Kearns Public School (approx.), 1.3km to Raby Sports Complex (approx.), 400m to Colorado Reserve (approx.), and only 550m (approx.) to Kearns Shopping Village. Access to the M5 is only 3km away (approx.). This property is not just a home, it’s a sanctuary for those who value sophistication and tranquillity.
– Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms.
– Ceiling fan in master bedroom.
– Formal lounge and dining rooms with tiled flooring.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones.
– Custom modern kitchen with polyurethane cupboards and Caesarstone benchtops.
– Quality Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, butler’s pantry and breakfast bar.
– Spacious renovated internal laundry with ample cupboard/bench space.
– Huge timber and Colorbond entertaining area overlooking the landscaped & manicured gardens.
– Lock-up carport with rear yard access.
– Large 601.5m2 block of land.
– Modern bathroom with freestanding bathtub & separate shower.
– 12 solar panels, 8.2kw system.
– 280m to Kearns Public School (approx.).
– 1.3km to Raby Sports Complex (approx.).
– 400m to Colorado Reserve (approx.).
– 550m to Kearns Shopping Village (approx.).
– Access to M5 3km away (approx.)
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.