13 Brownlow Place, Ambarvale NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
It is the ultimate family entertainer with plenty of space for all the family. The home impresses with well-proportioned living and dining areas flowing to a covered alfresco entertaining area with integrated tech. It also offers an incredibly private rear garden, gazebo with spa and a converted garage offering a teenager’s retreat. An elegant entry hall flows to a large open plan modern kitchen with pantry, formal dining room and a large spacious family room.
Accommodation comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms, three of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master with a walk-in wardrobe.
Enjoying a wonderful sense of peace and privacy with this family residence which is perfectly positioned close to Copperfield Reserve, Fred Sheather Park, Macarthur Square Shopping Centre, Ambarvale Shopping Village & Ambarvale Public School.
– Four bedrooms with BIRs to three, WIR to the master the bedroom and ceiling fans to all rooms.
– R/C air conditioning to bedroom two, whilst bedroom four has integrated storage shelves.
– Dining room and a large open family room with timber flooring throughout and r/c air conditioning.
– Spacious open-plan modern kitchen with pantry, quality gas appliances by Bosch and dishwasher.
– Ultra modern bathroom with separate freestanding bath and shower.
– Covered and enclosed entertaining area with retractable plantation shutters, ceiling fan and integrated ceiling heaters.
– The entertaining area also has an integrated range hood for a BBQ.
– A single lock-up garage which has been converted into a teenagers retreat which includes a bedroom, bathroom, laundry and r/c air conditioning.
– Separate covered gazebo with a spa.
– Lock-up shed, workshop in front of garage (behind roller door).
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.