138 Englorie Park Drive, Glen Alpine NSW 2560
Another SOLD by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Peacefully elevated to enhance the amazing district views of Glen Alpine & beyond, it entices inside to a unique rich two storey, split-level design which is focused around flexible living.
Cleverly arranged for effortless living and entertaining, it flows through a sequence of both formal and informal living areas. Commanding ceilings and marble floors set a tone of understated elegance, while fresh neutral interiors perfectly reflect the blissful natural sunlight throughout.
At the heart of the home is a casual family area which blends into the gourmet modern kitchen. Sliding doors give way to a sun washed alfresco retreat that leads to a sparkling garden oasis which includes a sparkling in-ground swimming pool and a Balinese style covered spa entertaining area.
Accommodation comprises four oversized bedrooms, the first of which is positioned on the main level for convenient access and would be suitable for guest or in-law accommodation. The other three bedrooms are altogether upstairs to suit the growing household, alongside a home office / study which is also on the first level.
The enormous deluxe master bedroom features a huge custom designed walk-in-robe with ensuite and opens to a sun-bathed balcony which has been purposely built to take in the sweeping district views of Glen Alpine & beyond. Further features include plantation shutters, ducted r/c air conditioning, rainwater tank, an under-house storage area which has been fitted with a kitchenette and a double garage.
The timeless property’s other fantastic draw card is its exclusive position along Glen Alpine’s Englorie Park Drive with standout convenience to Macarthur Square Shopping Centre and Campbelltown Golf Club. Offering an inviting community ambiance, this is a highly desired place to raise your children.
– Four bedrooms with BIRs to all bedrooms and ensuite with spa to the master bedroom.
– Huge custom designed WIR to the master bedroom.
– Purposely built balcony off the master to capture the district views of Glen Alpine & beyond.
– Formal lounge and dining rooms with fireplace and marble flooring.
– Study/home office or fifth bedroom.
– Ducted r/c air conditioning & plantation shutters.
– Family room & rumpus room which adjoins to the modern chef’s style kitchen with quality appliances and an island bench.
– Upstairs media room with a balcony.
– Three bathrooms; ensuite to master and two additional bathrooms.
– Outdoor alfresco entertaining area.
– In-ground swimming pool with fountain.
– Balinese style spa entertaining area.
– Under house storage space which has been fitted with a kitchenette and has its own entrance.
– Double lock-up garage and two driveways for off street parking.
– Huge 745.5m2 block of land.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.