14 Menindee Ave, Leumeah NSW 2560
Boasting an abundance of natural light and stylish neutral interiors, the home is very peaceful, offering generous proportions and positioned on a large 701.9m2 parcel of land. It enjoys a quiet position and an elevated vantage point.
Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to all rooms. There are three bathrooms, including a main bathroom comprising of a bath, shower and separate toilet, an ensuite to the master bedroom and there is a third bathroom downstairs with a shower and toilet. The home is complete with a well-appointed kitchen with ample storage/cupboard space and breakfast bar, multiple living areas and open plan dining room.
Featuring a huge private garden which is perfect for alfresco entertaining, this desirable home is ideal for a young family that loves to entertain.
Located in a peaceful and private street with standout convenience to Leumeah Train Station, Leumeah Public School and Leumeah Shopping Village.
Property Features Include;
– Four bedrooms with built-in’s to all rooms and an ensuite to the master bedroom.
– Formal lounge and dining rooms opening to a front veranda.
– Ducted r/c air conditioning.
– Insulation batts to the ceilings.
– Spacious well-appointed kitchen with electric appliances, ample storage/bench space and breakfast bar.
– Meals/dining rooms off the kitchen.
– Large family/rumpus room with a third bathroom and toilet.
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Huge 701.9m2 block of land.
– Internal laundry/huge under house storage space.
– Oversized three car lock-up garage with internal access.
– Approximate rental return $540pw – $560pw
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.