17 Braeside Crescent, Glen Alpine NSW 2560
Another SOLD by Harcourts - (02) 4628 7444
As you enter the property, you’ll be greeted by the formal lounge and dining area, featuring beautiful bay windows that allow an abundance of natural light to flow in. The ducted r/c air conditioning throughout ensures that you’ll be comfortable in every room of the house, no matter the season.
The large modern kitchen boasts quality electric appliances and offers a lot of cupboard and pantry space, as well as ample bench space and a breakfast bar. This kitchen is perfect for preparing family meals and entertaining guests. Adjacent to the kitchen is a well-proportioned family room with tiled flooring, making it a great space for relaxing with your loved ones.
The home offers four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to three rooms, a WIR and built-in wardrobe to the master bedroom. The main bathroom has a bathtub overlooking the manicured backyard through the bay window, and also a separate shower. Providing you with all the comfort and convenience you need, there is an additional bathroom downstairs perfect for guests.
The property offers a double lock-up garage with automatic roller doors, internal access into the home and a security alarm system, ensuring your safety and convenience. At the back of the double garage are two double doors that lead to the huge workshop, which is perfect for the builder or tradesperson.
A large internal laundry is also featured with ample cupboard space and direct access outside.
The 801m2 block of land offers commanding views from the second storey with side access.
The home is situated in a quiet, family-oriented position with other quality homes surrounding it, providing a peaceful and safe environment for your family. Located close to Macarthur Square Shopping Centre, Campbelltown Golf Club, and Braeside Reserve, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips.
This stunning property is a must-see, and it’s waiting for you to call it home.
– Formal lounge and dining areas feature beautiful bay windows and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
– Large modern kitchen with quality electric appliances, plenty of cupboard and pantry space, ample bench space, and a breakfast bar.
– Well-sized family room with tiled flooring off the kitchen.
– Four bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes to three bedrooms, WIR and built-in robe to master bedroom.
– Main bathroom with a bath and separate shower and additional bathroom downstairs for guests.
– Double lock-up garage with automatic roller doors and internal access.
– Security alarm system.
– Huge workshop with double doors from the garage which would be suitable a builder or tradesperson.
– Large internal laundry with direct access outside and ample cupboard space.
– Large 801m2 block of land with side access. Offering commanding views from the second storey and an abundance of natural light throughout.
– Paved entertaining area.
– Located in a quiet, family-oriented position with other quality homes surrounding it.
– Close to Macarthur Square Shopping Centre, Campbelltown Golf Club, and Braeside Reserve.
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.