19 Nepean Towers Avenue, Glen Alpine NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
This beautifully designed split level family home is the perfect layout for the large OR growing family and offers a choice of living spaces.
Clever architecture has created a stunning family home with generous open planned living areas that flow effortlessly with ease throughout the entire residence, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor living experience.
The heartbeat of every home is its kitchen, and this is certainly a kitchen without exception. Designed for the home cooking professional with bespoke finishes and an abundance of cupboards, draws, and storage solutions, stone bench tops, gas stainless steel appliances and double bowl sink.
Offering four (4) well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms and a study/home office. The main bedroom is huge and offers a large walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom.
Outdoors is a huge backyard with a large, covered pergola perfect for entertaining, an abundance of storage solutions with large garden sheds. The car accommodation offers a double lock up garage with internal access.
– Four bedrooms with a large walk in robe and ensuite to the master bedroom and study/home office.
– BIRs to all other bedrooms.
– Ultra-modern bathroom.
– Split level living offering multiple living areas.
– Formal lounge, dining and family rooms all with ducted r/c air conditioning and floorboards throughout.
– Large timber kitchen with quality gas appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar and loads of cupboard space and a stone bench top.
– Sunny alfresco entertaining area which overlooks the flat and level landscaped backyard.
– Double lock up garage with internal access.
– Large internal laundry with plenty of storage and cupboard space.
– A huge 987m2 landscaped block of land.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.