19 Sarah West Place, MOUNT ANNAN NSW 2567
Another SOLD by Harcourts - 02 4623 5570
The fully established gardens have been lovingly kept by the owners and greet you as you enter the home.
The home has a recently renovated Polyurethane kitchen, boasting 40mm Granite bench tops, Stainless Steel appliances including dishwasher, a stunning splashback and the convenience of a self-cleaning Pyrolytic oven, In – sink food waste crusher and soft-close drawers.
A perfect home for entertaining friends and family with a well appointed over-sized alfresco overlooking the freshly landscaped gardens. It also features an alarm system, ducted air-conditioning and the comfort of three large living areas which have been created to enjoy time well-spent with the family.
Boasting four bedrooms upstairs, main bedroom features a master retreat with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The other three bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes.
The home is located within a short walking distance to the Botanic Gardens, highly regarded local primary and secondary schools including private and public plus the Mount Annan Marketplace.
– Well-loved, low-maintenance gardens.
– Fully alarmed plus ducted air-conditioning
– Renovated Kitchen featuring Granite bench tops & self-cleaning Pyrolytic oven.
– Master retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite.
– Over-sized, North-East facing outdoor alfresco with pergola and views.
* Harcourts Lifestyles has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.