LEUMEAH NSW 2560
Another SOLD by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Backing onto the single garage is a workshop/studio recently used as a spare office and gaming room.
Additional off street parking suitable for extra cars/or trailer.
The house interior has been immaculately maintained, with floating timber flooring throughout.
– Rest easy from the four well-designed bedrooms, three with built-ins and the main with split-system air conditioner and bonus wall mounted heater.
– Put your feet up in the formal lounge area, which features a cosy fireplace along with plantation shutters.
– Cook up your favourite dish in the clean, updated kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, large pantry, double sink, electric cooktop, rangehood, microwave shelf, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pot drawer and an in-wall oven.
– Enjoy your meals in the generous fully-tiled, formal dining area which leads directly outside to the covered balcony.
– Entertain year round on the tiled, covered balcony area that takes in views of the suburbs and overlooks the private backyard and in-ground, solar-heated, fully fenced saltwater pool. The balcony views need to be experienced to be believed. Enjoy an early morning cup of coffee and observe abundant native bird-life fly past at eye-level between the trees of surrounding properties.
– Wrap up your early evening as the entire property and surrounding tree canopies are bathed in golden sunset glow. The views extend beyond Leumeah and as far as Minto and Bow Bowing, with the distant mountain ranges distinctly visible during clear weather.
– Relax in the luxury of the well-appointed, 2-way bathroom with spa bath, heat lights and floor to ceiling tiles.
– Ease the electricity bill with 15 solar panels and retreat to the detached studio featured at the rear of the single, lock-up garage which includes a solid workbench for those small weekend projects.
– Located close to schools, shops and public transport this immaculately presented family home features a second bathroom just-off the main, linen press, clothes hoist, 15 solar panels, Colourbond fences, small shed for storing firewood, 2 x split-system air conditioning units, 2 x 1.5 kw solar units,2000L rainwater tank with pipe and easily accessible storage space underneath the rear of the house.
Need more convincing? This lovely family home has been tenanted hassle-free for several years to a family who have indicated that they are happy to stay on. Currently rented at $535 p/w, with rent scheduled to increase to $550 p/w effective October 1st. Don’t miss the opportunity to secure this unique investment!
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.