24 & 24A Falstaff Place, Rosemeadow NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
This beautifully renovated home has wow factor and offers the versatility of a two-bedroom granny flat which would be suitable for investment purposes or in-law accommodation.
A stunning family friendly design with generous open plan living area that flows effortlessly throughout the entire residence, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor living experience.
The kitchen is a real standout with 40mm stone waterfall benchtops, 4 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, tiled splashback and finished with a servery window great for entertaining guests.
The bathroom is stunning with no expense spared with the free-standing bath, floor to ceiling tiles, stone benchtop vanity and quality fittings throughout.
Features three (3) well-proportioned bedrooms with ceiling fans and mirrored built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms.
You will love the outdoors with a massive covered entertaining area and ample room for the kids to play, double gate side access to the oversized garage which is ideal for anyone with loads of toys, work van, boat, or a truck.
The laundry has been fitted out and offers an additional second toilet for your added convenience.
Additional inclusions, two reverse cycle air conditioners, alarm, roller shutters, downlights throughout and so much more.
24A is the property’s two-bedroom granny flat which features a well-proportioned floor plan and modern finishes, both bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
The home features quality tiles, reverse cycle air conditioning, instantaneous gas hotwater, downlights and internal laundry with ample cupboard space.
The kitchen includes stone benchtop and gas cooking for your added convenance.
The bathroom is fitted with quality fittings and fixtures and floor to ceiling tiles that really give it a modern feel.
The granny flat is complete with an alfresco and backyard perfect for the dog.
– Open plan lounge/dining with floating flooring throughout.
– Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, ample cupboard/bench space and a dishwasher.
– Three well-proportioned bedrooms with ceiling fans to all bedrooms and BIR to all bedrooms.
– Renovated bathroom with quality fittings and fixtures.
– Fitted out laundry with additional second toilet.
– Oversized colorbond lock-up garage with double gate side access.
– Landscaped garden and manicured lawns.
– Currently leased for $480 per week.
– Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
– Spacious living area with tiles and r/c air conditioning.
– Separate entrance.
– Modern bathroom/internal laundry.
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking.
– Currently leased for $375 per week.
What a great investment $855 per week or $44,460 per annum.
You will not find another house and granny flat of this quality in the area, register you interest.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.