27 Loddon Crescent, Campbelltown NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
This beautifully designed family home is the perfect layout for the large OR growing family with the versatility of a one-bedroom granny flat which would be suitable for investment purposes, guest/in-law accommodation or a teenager still living with Mum and Dad.
A stunning family friendly design with generous open plan living areas that flow effortlessly throughout the entire residence, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor living experience.
Designed for the home cooking professional with quality finishes and an abundance of cupboards, draws, and storage solutions and stainless-steel appliances.
Featuring four king bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to three bedrooms and one main bathroom. 27A is the property’s one bedroom granny flat which features a well-proportioned floor plan and a private entertaining area/spacious backyard.
Other features include; double lock-up garage, landscaped gardens, r/c air conditioning, separate electrical and water meters.
– Spacious lounge & dining rooms with r/c air-conditioning and polished flooring.
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking, ample cupboard/bench space and a dishwasher.
– Four well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to three bedrooms.
– Modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
– Internal laundry, large rumpus/family room.
– Large entertaining area.
– Double lock-up garage.
– Landscaped garden and manicured lawns.
– Potential rental return is $520pw – $540pw approximately.
– One bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and r/c air-conditioning.
– Spacious lounge and dining areas with r/c air-conditioning.
– Separate entrance.
– Modern bathroom/internal laundry.
– Large modern kitchen with electric cooking.
– Entertaining area.
– Potential rental return is $280pw approximately.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.