3 Cataract Place, Leumeah NSW 2560
Another SOLD by Harcourts - (02) 4628 7444
The sophisticated formal lounge and dining area, complete with polished timber floors, is accentuated by a cosy wood fireplace, making it the perfect space for family gatherings or evening relaxation. Modern conveniences include reverse cycle air conditioning, while stunning plantation shutters add a touch of elegance and privacy. From the lounge, one can step out onto a beautiful second-floor balcony that offers panoramic mountain views, making it an ideal spot for morning coffees or sunset drinks.
The house also features an original, well-preserved kitchen fitted with an electric cooktop, presenting a golden opportunity for new homeowners to put their personal touch, reimagine, and renovate. The main bathroom, fully renovated, is equipped with a separate bath and shower, offering a daily retreat.
For those seeking additional space, downstairs is a large family/rumpus room, ensuring there’s room for all activities. It offers the perfect layout for a large growing family or the versatility of guest/ in-law accommodation. Additional amenities include an internal laundry, a bedroom and an extra bathroom downstairs, making it ideal for guests, in-law accommodation or adult children still living at home. The downstairs area is a sturdy double brick construction, and keeps the home very cool in the summer. A spacious double lock-up garage with internal access is equipped with a workshop/bench, providing ample space for hobbies and storage. The residence is set on a sprawling 601.5m2 block, surrounded by meticulously manicured gardens, complete with side access. In addition to this, solar panels have been installed to take advantage of the home’s elevated aspect.
Location-wise, this home stands out with its proximity to key amenities; it’s a mere 300m stroll (approx.) to Leumeah Public School, 300m away (approx.) from the serene Ernest Walsh Reserve, 1.3km (approx.) from Leumeah High School, and just 1.3km (approx.) from Leumeah Train Station & Shopping Village. 3 Cataract Place is more than just a house; it’s the beginning of a new chapter and a golden opportunity not to be missed.
– A warm and welcoming family residence in picturesque Leumeah.
– Four generously sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes.
– Formal living with polished timber floors and a cosy wood fireplace.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning for comfort.
– Elegant plantation shutters for style and privacy.
– Beautiful second-floor balcony with panoramic mountain views.
– Original kitchen with electric cooktop, awaiting personal touches and renovation.
– Main bathroom renovated with separate bath and shower.
– Large family/rumpus room
– Internal laundry.
– Bedroom four and second bathroom downstairs, ideal for guests/in-law accommodation or adult children living at home.
– Spacious double lock-up garage with internal access and a workshop/bench.
– Set on a sprawling 601.5m2 block with manicured gardens and side access.
– Solar panels.
– 300m to Leumeah Public School (approx.).
– 300m to Ernest Walsh Reserve (approx.).
– 1.3km to Leumeah High School (approx.)
– 1.3km to Leumeah Train Station & Shopping Village (approx.).
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.