31 Kapala Avenue, Bradbury NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
This beautifully designed family home is the perfect layout for the large OR growing family.
Clever architecture has created a family friendly design with commanding open planned living areas that flow effortlessly throughout the entire residence, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor living experience.
The timber kitchen is large and complete with a handy breakfast bar that creates the perfect breakfast zone for those busy mornings with the kids. There is also an abundance of cupboards and storage areas for all your kitchen items, double bowl sink, complete with electric cooking.
Offering four (4) well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the main bedroom offering an ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms feature ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Outdoors is a lovely landscaped and manicured garden oasis which overlooks the sparkling in-ground swimming pool. The car accommodation consists of a double garage plus workshop space.
This wonderful family home is positioned close to Woodland Road Public School, St Patricks College, St Thomas More Primary School, Sherwood Hills Christian School, Bradbury Pre-school & Bradbury Shopping Village.
– Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ensuite to master bedroom.
– Formal lounge with a combustion fireplace and dining areas with ducted r/c air conditioning upstairs.
– Family room with r/c air conditioning, breakfast bar and an enormous, enclosed sunroom with a built-in bar.
– Large kitchen with quality electric appliances, breakfast bar and loads of cupboard space.
– Enormous main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Double lock-up garage plus workspace.
– Additional powder room for guests.
– Large internal laundry with plenty of storage and cupboard space.
– In-ground saltwater swimming.
– Front enclosed entertaining area.
– 5kw solar system.
– 731.1m2 block of land.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.