35 Phillip Street, Campbelltown NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Warm and inviting interiors reveal a free-flowing layout with living and dining rooms all enjoying plenty of natural light. There is a kitchen with ample cupboard storage while an effortless transition is made to the enormous enclosed family room.
The three bedrooms are all well-proportioned and appointed with built-in wardrobes to two bedrooms. Additional features include two split system air conditioners side access with off street parking for multiple vehicles.
It presents a readymade family home as is, while offering potential to renovate/recreate (S.T.C.A). Complete with double length tandem garage and it is positioned on a large 562.8m2 block.
– Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes to two bedrooms and r/c air conditioning to bedroom two.
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms.
– Formal lounge and dining rooms with r/c air conditioning.
– kitchen with ample cupboard/bench space and electric cooking.
– Enormous enclosed family room.
– bathroom with a bath.
– Internal laundry.
– Double length tandem garage.
– Short walk to Campbelltown East Public School, Campbelltown Train Station & Campbelltown CBD.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.