4 Brewster Place, Leumeah NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Boasting an abundance of natural light and stylish neutral interiors, the home is very peaceful, offering generous proportions and positioned on a large 841m² parcel of land. It enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac position and an elevated vantage point.
Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms (with built-in wardrobes to all rooms), a modern main bathroom and an ensuite to the master, a quality spacious kitchen with a SMEG self-cleaning oven, multiple living areas and open plan dining room, flowing directly to a sunny garden.
Featuring a huge private garden which is perfect for alfresco entertaining, this desirable home also has the added bonus of a double lock-up garage and is ideal for a young family that loves to entertain.
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac street with a standout convenience to Leumeah Train Station, Leumeah Public School and Leumeah Shopping Village.
Property Features Include;
– Four bedrooms with built-in’s to all rooms and an ensuite to the master bedroom.
– Formal lounge and dining rooms opening to a sunny alfresco garden retreat.
– Spacious modern kitchen with electric appliances, ample storage and bench space.
– Large family room and meals room off the kitchen.
– Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Sparkling in-ground swimming pool.
– Internal laundry.
– Double lock-up garage.
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.