48 The Outlook, Kirkham NSW 2570
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Flowing through the stately design, this grand family home has been constructed for effortless living and entertaining. It reveals well-proportioned interiors which includes five bedrooms and features open plan living, a billiard room and family/dining areas all enhanced by a beautiful aspect allowing an abundance of natural light throughout.
The gourmet timber kitchen is equipped with electric appliances and an island bench top, while doors retract to a sunbathed entertainers’ alfresco balcony that runs right along the width of the home, purposely built to take full advantage of the tranquil setting and picturesque views.
The five bedrooms are all well-proportioned, of which the master features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The bright and airy full-sized bathroom is tiled, while additional features include ducted air conditioning, high ceilings as well as an internal laundry with direct outdoor access, a powder room and double lock up garage.
Spread seamlessly over two storeys, there is an abundance of space for the modern household to live, grow and entertain. The lower level features an enormous rumpus room which has a wide range of uses; fitted with a kitchenette, full sized bathroom and enormous under-house storage space, flowing outdoors to cleared and level acres.
The rear of the home has a roller door that leads back into the under-house storage space which has been purposely built to cater for garaging a ride on mower. This is truly a property that will stay in your family for generations to come.
This family residence comes with an incredible rural lifestyle and is located close to Aspect Macarthur School, Narellan Town Centre, Harrington Park Sports Field & Narellan Sports Hub.
– Five bedrooms with a WIR & ensuite to the master bedroom.
– Formal lounge, bar/billiard room, family and dining rooms.
– Timber kitchen with electric appliances, island bench top and loads of cupboard space.
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Large internal laundry with direct access outside.
– Separate powder room, ducted air conditioning and a storage room.
– Double lock up garage with internal access, ceiling fans throughout.
– Huge alfresco entertaining balcony which runs the width of the property.
– Commanding views of Kirkham and beyond.
– Lower-level rumpus which is fitted with a kitchenette and full-sized bathroom.
– Huge under house storage space and a garage designed to store a ride on mower at the rear of the property.
– 1.96 acres (7,959m2) of flat and cleared land.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.