5 Lauriston Place, Glen Alpine NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Spanning over spacious/level 805m2 block of land and flooded with natural light, it reveals a clever layout offering open plan living/dining zones enhanced by slate tiling.
Acting as the social heart of the home is a stunning timber chef’s kitchen with ample bench tops and integrated quality electric appliances which overlooks the large family room and allow a seamless transition to a sun washed entertainers paradise.
Accommodation comprises five well-scaled bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master with a chic ensuite and a leafy outlook.
The fifth bedroom or study offers the flexibility to work-from-home environment, while the full-sized main bathroom features a bathtub.
Further highlights include reverse cycle air conditioning, an internal laundry, sparking in-ground swimming pool and a double lock-up garage with extra off-street parking and large side access into the backyard.
Promising lifestyle of excellence, it is positioned a stroll to both Campbelltown Golf Course, Macarthur Square Shopping Centre and Macarthur Train Station.
– Five bedrooms with built wardrobes to all bedrooms, ensuite and WIR to master.
– Formal lounge, dining and family rooms with r/c air conditioning.
– Modern timber kitchen with ample cupboard/bench space, quality appliances & breakfast bar.
– Main bathroom with standalone bathtub and separate shower.
– Double lock-up garage and side access in the rear yard, plentiful storage, internal laundry.
– Large entertaining area which overlooks the sparkling in-ground swimming pool.
– A completely level 805m2 block of land with extra wide frontage.
– Walk to Campbelltown Golf Course, Macarthur Square Shopping Centre & Macarthur Train Station.
– Landscaped gardens and manicured lawns.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.