58 Crispsparkle Drive, AMBARVALE NSW 2560
Another SOLD by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
This beautifully designed family home is the perfect layout for the growing family with the versatility of a two bedroom granny flat making this home the perfect choice for either the investor OR the family with the need for guest / in law accommodation.
Clever architecture has created a stunning family friendly home with open plan living areas that flow effortlessly throughout the entire residence, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor living experience.
The kitchen is modern with only the finest of finishes and an abundance of cupboards, draws and storage solutions, electric appliances and double sink.
The house consists of three (3) bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom is a good size with ensuite access.
Outdoors is a huge backyard with a large, covered pergola perfect for entertaining and a large garden shed. The car accommodation consists of a single garage and double lock-up carport.
Other features include; off street parking for multiple vehicles, landscaped gardens, r/c air conditioning, four years young two (2) bedroom granny flat.
– Spacious lounge & dining rooms with r/c air conditioning and floating floors.
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking, ample cupboard/bench space and breakfast bar.
– Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms and ensuite access.
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Internal laundry.
– 662.6sqm block of land.
– Large entertaining area.
– Single lock-up garage and double lock-up carport.
– Potential rent is $460pw – $470pw approximately.
– Approximately four years old.
– Built by Smart Choice Granny Flats
– Two bedroom granny-flat with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Spacious lounge and dining areas with floating floors and r/c air conditioning.
– Separate entrance and free standing.
– Modern bathroom/internal laundry.
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking by Bellini, loads of cupboard space, double sink.
– Pergola with landscaped garden and manicured lawns.
– Separate water meter from the house.
– Potential rent is $330pw – $350pw approximately.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.