65 Westmoreland Road, Leumeah NSW 2560
Another SOLD by Harcourts - (02) 4628 7444
As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a warm and inviting ambiance. Freshly painted throughout, the master bedroom is equipped with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, ensuring privacy and convenience.
Entertaining friends and family is a breeze with the generous living areas. Stay cosy all year round with the convenience of ducted air conditioning, keeping you comfortable in any season.
The well-maintained kitchen features, electric cooking appliances, filtered water, a dishwasher and stone benchtops. You’ll appreciate the generous cupboard and bench space, allowing you to keep your kitchen organised and clutter-free. The double sink and large pantry add practicality to the space, making it a chef’s dream.
Pamper yourself with the second bathroom, complete with a floating vanity, stainless steel tapware, waterfall showerhead and is wheelchair accessible.
Step outside, and you’ll be greeted by a delightful covered entertaining area in the backyard. Host barbecues, enjoy family gatherings, or simply unwind in your private outdoor oasis.
The location of this property couldn’t be more perfect. Positioned in the heart of Leumeah, you’ll enjoy a serene neighbourhood and a strong sense of community. Plus, the convenience is unbeatable, with Leumeah Train Station and Leumeah Shopping Village only 2.7kms away (approx.), making your daily commute and shopping needs a breeze.
This beautiful spacious family home offers a blank canvas for those looking to add their personal touch and add further value. Whether you’re a growing family seeking ample space or an investor looking for a lucrative opportunity, this is the property for you.
– Six bedrooms with ensuite to master bedroom and built-in robes to four bedrooms.
– Combined kitchen/family room tiled throughout with LED downlights.
– Kitchen with electric cooking appliances, ample cupboard space, double sink, dishwasher and large pantry cupboard.
– Main bathroom and ensuite with wheelchair accessibility.
– Backyard with covered entertaining area and grassed area.
– Holland blinds throughout.
– Stunning bay windows to living room and floating floorboards throughout.
– Ducted air conditioning throughout.
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.