7 Alliott Street, BRADBURY NSW 2560
Another SOLD by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
This beautifully designed family home is the perfect layout for the large OR growing family with the versatility of guest / in-law accommodation downstairs.
Clever architecture has created a family friendly design with generous open planned living areas that flow effortlessly throughout the entire residence, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor living experience.
The kitchen is large and complete with a handy breakfast bar that creates the perfect breakfast zone for those busy mornings with the kids. There is also an abundance of cupboards and storage areas for all your kitchen items, double bowl sink, complete with gas cooking.
Offering four bedrooms plus study or fifth bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. One of the bedrooms downstairs also comes with an ensuite making this the perfect choice for in law accommodation or guest accommodation.
Outdoors is a lovely landscaped and manicured garden oasis with a covered entertaining area. The car accommodation consists of a one and a half car garage plus a huge workshop space with internal access.
This wonderful family home is positioned close to St Patricks College, St Thomas More Primary School, Sherwood Hills Christian School, Bradbury Pre-school & Bradbury Shopping Village.
– Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ensuite to one of the bedrooms downstairs and study/fifth bedroom.
– Versatile floorplan allowing guest / in-law accommodation.
– Formal living and dining areas with r/c air conditioning throughout.
– Enormous family room and meals area with r/c air conditioning.
– Large kitchen with quality gas appliances, breakfast bar and loads of cupboard space.
– Sunny alfresco entertaining area.
– One and a half car garage plus workspace, automatic roller door, internal access.
– Large balcony at the front of the home.
– Large internal laundry with plenty of storage and cupboard space.
– 651.3m2 block of land.
– Large rainwater tank.
– Outdoor sun blinds at the front and rear of the property offering excellent shade during summer.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.