7 Kingsclare Street, Leumeah NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
The Leumeah precinct plan has the following vision to provide a variety of housing types within walking distance of Leumeah Train Station to cater for all members of the community. Provide a range of building heights, with increased heights closest to the station to maximise pedestrian activity and increase trade for local businesses. This area will provide for the housing needs of a growing community with increased residential building heights in areas with good access to the station.
This re-zoning could accommodate town houses and medium rise apartments where the site meets the minimum land size to deliver a higher yielding development. This may require the acquisition of additional lots. This could comprise 3-6 storey apartment buildings, with potential for communal open space and landscaped setbacks to enhance the existing streetscape.
The existing property features a well-appointed kitchen which offers an abundance of cupboards, drawers and storage solutions that overlooks the huge family room with r/c air conditioning. Outdoors you will find a child-friendly level yard. The car accommodation offers a detached single lock-up garage and additional side access which is perfect for additional cars. This home offers an amazing opportunity for future development potential subject to re-zoning approval.
– Three bedrooms with BIRs to one bedroom.
– Formal lounge, dining rooms and a large family room with r/c air conditioning.
– Well-appointed kitchen with electric appliances, meals & breakfast bar and loads of cupboard space.
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Detached single lock-up garage.
– 739.8m2 block of land.
– Walk to Leumeah Train Station, Leumeah Shopping Village & Campbelltown Sports Stadium.
– (Please note Leumeah Precinct Plan can be emailed to you on requested).
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.