7 Phillip Street, CAMPBELLTOWN NSW 2560
Another SOLD by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Offering open plan living areas which flow effortlessly throughout the entire residence, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor living experience with no expense spared and only the finest of fixtures and finishes.
The theatre room is sure to be a family favourite for those movie nights with the kids.
Featuring four (4) well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms with the main bedroom offering a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom.
The kitchen is modern with stone bench tops, tiled splash backs, electric cooktop and complete with a handy breakfast bar that creates the perfect breakfast zone for those busy mornings with the kids. There is also an abundance of cupboards and storage areas for all your kitchen items, dishwasher and 900m quality stainless steel oven by Fisher and Paykel.
The backyard features a covered pergola complete with a low maintenance level backyard which makes it perfect for those family BBQ’s and entertaining guests. The home also comes with a double garage with an automatic roller door and internal access.
Other features include; CCTV security system, alarm system, solar panels, landscaped gardens, ducted air conditioning, combination of tiled flooring and carpet, drip irrigation and NBN.
This stunning family residence is located within close proximity to Campbelltown CBD, Campbelltown Train Station, Waminda Shopping Village, Bus Stop, St Patricks College & Campbelltown East Public School.
– Four bedrooms with a walk-in robe and ensuite to the master bedroom.
– BIRs to all other bedrooms and vertical blinds throughout.
– Ducted r/c air conditioning.
– Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower offering tiled flooring and tiled walls, floor to ceiling.
– Formal living or theatre room, dining room and family room.
– Spacious modern kitchen with quality electric appliances including a 900m oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar and loads of cupboard space.
– Sunny alfresco entertaining area.
– Double lock up garage with an automatic roller door and internal access.
– Large internal laundry with plenty of storage.
– CCTV security system, alarm system, NBN, drip irrigation, 3000 litre rainwater tank, solar panels
– Huge 537.5m2 block with a wide 17.2m2 frontage complete with landscaped gardens and lawns.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.