8 Franklin Street, Leumeah NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Warm and inviting interiors reveal a free-flowing layout with living and dining rooms all enjoying plenty of natural light. There is a neat kitchen with ample cupboard storage while an effortless transition is made to a large entertaining area.
The three bedrooms are all well-proportioned and appointed with wardrobes. Additional features include a main bathroom with seperate bath and shower, carport and side access.
It presents a readymade family home as is, while offering potential to renovate/recreate (S.T.C.A) and is positioned on a large 556.4m2 block.
– Three well proportioned bedrooms.
– Neat kitchen ample cupboard storage space and electric cooking.
– Lounge and dining areas with polished timber flooring and r/c air conditioning.
– 556.4m2 block of land
– Bright and airy bathroom, internal laundry.
– Presents superb family home in quiet cul-de-sac location.
– Re-create/renovate (S.T.C.A), single lock up carport with side access.
– Short walk to Leumeah Village Shops, Leumeah Train Station & West Leagues Club.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.