8 Homann Avenue, LEUMEAH NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
With a manicured lot and a stunning sun-soaked garden, this beautifully designed family home is the perfect layout for the large OR growing family which offers a versatile floorplan.
Clever architecture has created a family friendly design with generous open plan living areas that flow effortlessly throughout the entire residence, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor living experience.
The modern kitchen is large in size and complete with an abundance of cupboards and storage solutions for all your kitchen items. It also includes a double sink and dishwasher.
Offering four generous sized bedrooms (fourth bedroom could also be used as a family room) with built-in wardrobes.
Outdoors is a lovely landscaped and manicured garden oasis with an enormous, enclosed sunroom/rumpus room. The car accommodation consists of a single lock up garage, a single carport and double lock up gates with rear yard access.
This wonderful family home is positioned close to Leumeah Train Station, Leumeah Shopping Village, West Leagues Club and Campbelltown Sports Stadium.
– Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms and ducted r/c air conditioning throughout.
– Formal living and dining areas with stunning parquetry flooring in the dining room.
– Enormous family room or fourth bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and slate tiling.
– Large modern kitchen with quality electric appliances, loads of cupboard space and dishwasher.
– Enormous, enclosed sunroom/rumpus room.
– Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Single lock up garage, single carport and double gates on the side with rear yard access.
– Large internal laundry with plenty of storage and cupboard space.
– Sunny alfresco covered entertaining area.
– 581.7m2 corner block of land.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.