83 Crispsparkle Drive, Ambarvale NSW 2560
Another SOLD by Harcourts (02) 4628 7444
Open plan living areas flow effortlessly throughout the entire residence, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor living experience which extends to an enclosed entertaining area.
Featuring three (3) well-proportioned bedrooms with the single lock up garage being converted into a potential fourth bedroom (S.T.C.A.) All three bedrooms come with built in robes right throughout ensuring ample storage space for your family’s belongings.
The heart of the home is the kitchen, its large, its complete with a handy breakfast bar that creates the perfect breakfast zone for those busy mornings with the kids. There is also an abundance of cupboards and storage areas for all your kitchen items, double bowl sink, dishwasher, complete with electric cooking.
The home features a sunny enclosed alfresco entertaining area providing all the space in the world for kids gaming, a home gym or can be utilized as an extra living room. As you continue out to the backyard, the spacious yard provides an outdoor entertaining area for hosting all your BBQ gatherings and parties overlooks the spacious gardens with plenty of yard space for the kids to kick the footy around.
However, if you’re that savvy investor, the property also lends itself to the possibility of a granny flat addition subject to CDC Compliance.
Enjoying a wonderful sense of peace and privacy with this family residence which is perfectly positioned close to Macarthur Square Shopping Centre, Thomas Reddall High School & Ambarvale Public School.
Other features include double carport, off-street parking for additional family vehicles, r/c air conditioning.
– Featuring three (3) well-proportioned bedrooms with the single lock up garage being converted into a potential fourth bedroom (S.T.C.A.)
– Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet, bath, and shower.
– Formal living and dining areas with r/c air conditioning.
– Spacious kitchen with electric appliances, double sink, dishwasher, breakfast bar and loads of cupboard space.
– Sunny enclosed alfresco entertaining area which overlooks the spacious yard.
– Double carport
– Possibility of a granny flat addition subject to CDC Compliance.
– 805.9sqm² block of land.
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.