16 Edmund Place, ROSEMEADOW NSW 2560
Beautiful 4 Bedroom Home....
Showcasing timeless grandeur and a light ambiance in every room, this expansive family home residence enjoys an enviable whisper-quiet locale. The generously proportioned interior are immediately impressive. The main living areas boast high ceilings, large picture windows and opens to a delightful entertaining area.
– Spacious lounge & dining rooms tiled flooring.
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking, ample cupboard/bench space and a dishwasher.
– Four well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms and an ensuite to the master bedroom.
– Large family room with a wood fire place.
– Modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
– Freshly painted throughout
– Large entertaining area.
– Double lock up garage.
– House will be cleaned and gardens & lawns done before move in.
Please note: We do NOT accept 1form application.
If you would like to book an inspection at this property – please submit your details by clicking on the button in this advertisement, you will then receive an invitation to register for a viewing by either email or text message.
The initial agreement term will either be 13 weeks or 26 weeks subject to approval, applications for tenancy can be obtained when you view the rental property – no applications are accepted by our office until you have inspected the property with our agency.
Should your application be successful you will be required to leave one weeks rent as a holding deposit upon approval – we are a cashless office so the deposit will be required in the form of a bank cheque or money order from Australia Post. The initial deposit is non refundable but does come off the balance owed when you sign your tenancy agreement – the total payment required for all tenants entering into a tenancy agreement is 2 weeks rent in advance and 4 weeks bond that is held in trust by the rental bond board, this payment must be made by bank cheque or money order from Australia Post and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.