16A Edmund Place, ROSEMEADOW NSW 2560
2 Bedroom Granny Flat
Beautiful granny flat features:
– Two bedroom granny-flat with built-in wardrobes.
– Spacious lounge and dining areas with floating floor boards.
– Separate entrance and free standing.
– Modern bathroom/internal laundry.
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking.
– All fenced and completely separate from the main house.
– Flat will be cleaned and gardens & lawns done before move in.
Please note: We do NOT accept 1form application.
If you would like to book an inspection at this property – please submit your details by clicking on the button in this advertisement, you will then receive an invitation to register for a viewing by either email or text message.
The initial agreement term will either be 13 weeks or 26 weeks subject to approval, applications for tenancy can be obtained when you view the rental property – no applications are accepted by our office until you have inspected the property with our agency.
Should your application be successful you will be required to leave one weeks rent as a holding deposit upon approval – we are a cashless office so the deposit will be required in the form of a bank cheque or money order from Australia Post. The initial deposit is non refundable but does come off the balance owed when you sign your tenancy agreement – the total payment required for all tenants entering into a tenancy agreement is 2 weeks rent in advance and 4 weeks bond that is held in trust by the rental bond board, this payment must be made by bank cheque or money order from Australia Post and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.