18 Shadlow Crescent, ST CLAIR NSW 2759
Stunning 3 Bedroom Home!
Introducing this 3 bedroom brick veneer home in the sought after suburb of St Clair. Sitting proudly on a 629m2 block and located conveniently only walking distance to local schools, shops and parklands.
– 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with built in wardrobe
– Spacious living area with floorboards throughout
– Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking
– Separate dining area
– 2 way bathroom featuring bathtub
– Internal laundry with access to backyard
– gas heating
– Outdoor deck over looking backyard
– Large backyard plus garden shed
– Single lock up garage
– Situated on a 629m2 block
Location, Location, Location!
– 2 minute drive (800m) Holy Spirit Primary School
– 4 minute drive (1.4km) St Clair Shopping Centre
– 2 minute drive (1.1km) St Clair High School
– 3 minute drive (2.2km) M4 Motorway
– 8 minute drive (4.1km) St Marys train station
Please note: We do NOT accept 1form application.
If you would like to book an inspection at this property – please submit your details by clicking on the button in this advertisement, you will then receive an invitation to register for a viewing by either email or text message.
The initial agreement term will either be 13 weeks or 26 weeks subject to approval, applications for tenancy can be obtained when you view the rental property – no applications are accepted by our office until you have inspected the property with our agency.
Should your application be successful you will be required to leave one weeks rent as a holding deposit upon approval – we are a cashless office so the deposit will be required in the form of a bank cheque or money order from Australia Post. The initial deposit is non refundable but does come off the balance owed when you sign your tenancy agreement – the total payment required for all tenants entering into a tenancy agreement is 2 weeks rent in advance and 4 weeks bond that is held in trust by the rental bond board, this payment must be made by bank cheque or money order from Australia Post and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.