28/3-9 Warby Street, Campbelltown NSW 2560
Perfect 2 Bedroom Apartment!
– A 2 bedroom north facing unit in a sort after location
– Security building with dedicated car space and electric access and a Gym in complex
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and window allowing air flow
– Gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, rangehood and dishwasher
– Well sized main bedroom with ensuite
– Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
– Separate bathroom & Study / utility room
– Spacious lounge room with split air conditioner
– Boutique Balcony
– Walking distance to train station
Please note: We do NOT accept 1form application.
If you would like to book an inspection at this property – please submit your details by clicking on the button in this advertisement, you will then receive an invitation to register for a viewing by either email or text message.
The initial agreement term will either be 13 weeks or 26 weeks subject to approval, applications for tenancy can be obtained when you view the rental property – no applications are accepted by our office until you have inspected the property with our agency.
Should your application be successful you will be required to leave one weeks rent as a holding deposit upon approval – we are a cashless office so the deposit will be required in the form of a bank cheque or money order from Australia Post. The initial deposit is non refundable but does come off the balance owed when you sign your tenancy agreement – the total payment required for all tenants entering into a tenancy agreement is 2 weeks rent in advance and 4 weeks bond that is held in trust by the rental bond board, this payment must be made by bank cheque or money order from Australia Post and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.