35/24-26 Tyler Street, CAMPBELLTOWN NSW 2560
State Of The Art Apartments! Brand New...
Crafted with ingenious architecture, Evoke brings forth an era of larger and superior apartments. The heart of this achievement lies in the meticulous architecture and design planning that underpins the Evoke project. Each apartment embodies intelligence and innovation, with a design that not only maximizes floor space but also eliminates unnecessary circulation areas.
Delving further into these attributes, you'll discover:
– Two generously sized bedrooms, each graced with built-in robes.
– A capacious, harmoniously merged lounge and dining area.
– A modern kitchen showcasing stainless steel appliances.
– The main bathroom thoughtfully designed with a separate shower and bath.
– An ensuite bathroom seamlessly attached to the primary bedroom.
– A dedicated internal laundry space, enhancing convenience.
– An entertainer's balcony extending gracefully from the living room.
– The inclusion of one discreetly tucked-away undercover parking space.
Please note: We do NOT accept 1form application.
If you would like to book an inspection at this property – please submit your details by clicking on the button in this advertisement, you will then receive an invitation to register for a viewing by either email or text message.
The initial agreement term will either be 13 weeks or 26 weeks subject to approval, applications for tenancy can be obtained when you view the rental property – no applications are accepted by our office until you have inspected the property with our agency.
Should your application be successful you will be required to leave one weeks rent as a holding deposit upon approval – we are a cashless office so the deposit will be required in the form of a bank cheque or money order from Australia Post. The initial deposit is non refundable but does come off the balance owed when you sign your tenancy agreement – the total payment required for all tenants entering into a tenancy agreement is 2 weeks rent in advance and 4 weeks bond that is held in trust by the rental bond board, this payment must be made by bank cheque or money order from Australia Post and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.