64/17 Warby Street, Campbelltown NSW 2560
WALKING DISTANCE TO CAMPBELLTOWN CBD
Upon entry is the expansive, light filled lounge and dining areas which seamlessly connects to an extra-large balcony area with extravagant outdoor entertaining space and panoramic views of the Campbelltown CBD and the green space of Campbelltown Showground Oval. The open-plan kitchen has stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space and also featuring an island bench for meals and food preparation. The property also features a large master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite access and access to the upstairs balcony, the second also large bedroom has an integrated mirrored built in robe spanning the length of the room and sliding door balcony access. Additionally, upstairs outside the bedrooms there is a study nook area spacious enough for any work from home desk or gaming setup. Other features include, both bedrooms freshly painted, laundry, two air conditioners, two open air skylights with five meter high ceilings, linen cupboard, open under stairs space for extra storage and two secure car spaces with newly updated security and storage cage.
Nearby amenities include:
– 10 minute walk to train station and bus interchange
– 500 meters to Campbeltown CBD
– 4 minute drive to Campbelltown mall
– 8 minute drive to Macarthur Square Shopping Centre
– 8 minute drive Western Sydney University, Campbelltown Campus
– 7 minute drive to Campbelltown Public Hospital and Campbelltown Private Hospital
– 35 minute drive to both Sydney Airport and Badgerys Creek Airport
– Next door to green space for exercise
– Ample choices of local food outlets
– Many local schools and childcare facilities
– Less than an hour drive to all major locations – Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Liverpool, Wollongong, Cronulla, Penrith, Mascot, Chatswood
Please note: We do NOT accept 1form application.
If you would like to book an inspection at this property – please submit your details by clicking on the button in this advertisement, you will then receive an invitation to register for a viewing by either email or text message.
The initial agreement term will either be 13 weeks or 26 weeks subject to approval, applications for tenancy can be obtained when you view the rental property – no applications are accepted by our office until you have inspected the property with our agency.
Should your application be successful you will be required to leave one weeks rent as a holding deposit upon approval – we are a cashless office so the deposit will be required in the form of a bank cheque or money order from Australia Post. The initial deposit is non refundable but does come off the balance owed when you sign your tenancy agreement – the total payment required for all tenants entering into a tenancy agreement is 2 weeks rent in advance and 4 weeks bond that is held in trust by the rental bond board, this payment must be made by bank cheque or money order from Australia Post and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.