8 Moorfoot Road, St Andrews NSW 2566
Stunning 3 Bedroom Home
* Spacious lounge freshly painted with floating floor boards
* Dining/meals and a large family room all with tiled flooring.
* Large Jarrah Timber kitchen with electric appliances by Westinghouse, an island bench and skylight.
* Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to two bedrooms.
* One bathroom with separate bath and shower.
* Large internal laundry
* 558sqm block of land, side access, lock-up shed
* Covered entertaining area, easy access to M5.
* Landscaped gardens and manicured lawns.
* Single lock-up garage with internal access.
Presenting the ultimate convenience in a premier location, it is only a short walk to Stornoway Reserve, St Andrews Shopping Village & St Andrews Public School.
Please note: We do NOT accept 1form application.
If you would like to book an inspection at this property – please submit your details by clicking on the button in this advertisement, you will then receive an invitation to register for a viewing by either email or text message.
The initial agreement term will either be 13 weeks or 26 weeks subject to approval, applications for tenancy can be obtained when you view the rental property – no applications are accepted by our office until you have inspected the property with our agency.
Should your application be successful you will be required to leave one weeks rent as a holding deposit upon approval – we are a cashless office so the deposit will be required in the form of a bank cheque or money order from Australia Post. The initial deposit is non refundable but does come off the balance owed when you sign your tenancy agreement – the total payment required for all tenants entering into a tenancy agreement is 2 weeks rent in advance and 4 weeks bond that is held in trust by the rental bond board, this payment must be made by bank cheque or money order from Australia Post and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.