8 Parc Guell Drive, CAMPBELLTOWN NSW 2560
• Four bedrooms, providing ample space for the whole family
• Two full bathrooms, including an ensuite and walk-in robe in the main bedroom
• Built-in robes in the other three bedrooms, ensuring ample storage space
• Powder room conveniently located downstairs
• Large open formal lounge room, ideal for entertaining guests or relaxing with family
• Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, making meal preparation a breeze
• Dining/meals area located off the kitchen, fostering a warm and inviting atmosphere
• Double lock-up garage for secure parking and additional storage
• Low maintenance yard, allowing you to enjoy outdoor living without the hassle
• Awesome location that offers unparalleled convenience and access to amenities
With its spacious layout and modern features, this home provides an ideal setting for comfortable living. The prime location puts you within easy reach of a wide range of shopping, dining, entertainment, and public transport options, making everyday life a breeze.
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to rent a beautiful home in an enviable location.
Please note: We do NOT accept 1form application.
If you would like to book an inspection at this property – please submit your details by clicking on the button in this advertisement, you will then receive an invitation to register for a viewing by either email or text message.
The initial agreement term will either be 13 weeks or 26 weeks subject to approval, applications for tenancy can be obtained when you view the rental property – no applications are accepted by our office until you have inspected the property with our agency.
Should your application be successful you will be required to leave one weeks rent as a holding deposit upon approval – we are a cashless office so the deposit will be required in the form of a bank cheque or money order from Australia Post. The initial deposit is non refundable but does come off the balance owed when you sign your tenancy agreement – the total payment required for all tenants entering into a tenancy agreement is 2 weeks rent in advance and 4 weeks bond that is held in trust by the rental bond board, this payment must be made by bank cheque or money order from Australia Post and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.