Kitchen Cabinet, Joinery & Shopfitting Business – Ingleburn, NSW
This long-established and trusted Kitchen, Joinery & Shopfitting Business has a solid client base, which includes 3 major builders.
• Established 2009 by the current owner
• Turnover from $850,000 to $1 Million and growing each year
• Excellent long-term relationships with suppliers and contractors
• Excellent location – close to M5 and M7
• The sale includes an extensive assets list including Edgebander, CNC with Auto loader, Dust extractor, Air compressor with dryer, Forklift, Cabmaster drawing program, 3-D Kitchen Drawing program, All power and air tools, Stock and More
• Sale also includes a 2012 Toyota HiAce Van and 2007 Isuzu Pantech truck
• Flexible trading hours – currently 7am-3.30pm 5 Days PW
• Cabinetmaking skills required
• 4-6 weeks’ training will be provided by the owner
• Genuine reason for sale
This business is ideal for someone looking for a bolt-on to an existing business, or someone with the skills and wishing to move into business ownership with an established customer base and all the equipment ready to get started!