The Ark Cafe Picton
Popular Cafe in High Growth Location – Picton, NSW
Once a small rural town, Picton is rapidly becoming part of Greater Sydney – with a huge influx of new residents and development. It is also the administrative centre of Wollondilly Shire.
That’s excellent news for this popular Café – just 90km from Sydney – and close to Camden and Campbelltown.
Selling 35-40kg of coffee per week, The Ark Café has a strong base of regular customers – opening early to catch local tradies!
• Established 14 years – Dine-in and Takeaway service
• Caters for local tradies, workers, local council, adjacent school, tourists and visitors
• Ever-increasing customer base due to rapid development
• Seating indoor and out – Significant takeaway coffee sales (Campos Coffee)
• Main Street location with parking at front and rear
• Building exterior has recently been renovated with new paint – Modern heritage colour scheme
• Excellent Assets, including kitchen equipment, POS equipment, large handmade wooden table with seating for 10, and more
• Currently trades Mon-Fri, 6am-2pm, and Sat, 7am-1pm – Huge potential to increase hours and offer Sunday trading
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/thearkpicton/
• Training provided
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.