11 Liberator Street, Raby NSW 2566
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Built on the high side of the street and comes with mature gardens. Front covered porch to enjoy the morning sun and a large driveway offering off street parking that leads into a lockup single garage with internal access and a new garage door.
• 3 large bedrooms, all with carpet & built-in wardrobes – the king sized master bedroom comes with bay windows, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning & mirrored built-ins.
• Neat & tidy original 3 way bathroom with a bath, shower & handy separate toilet.
• The living space consists of a separate lounge, dining & family room. The lounge room features bay windows, air conditioning & a combustion fire place – the home also boasts solar panels.
• The original kitchen is in tip top condition & comes with a dishwasher, food pantry & breakfast bar. The kitchen window looks out to the entertaining area & backyard, great for keeping an eye on the little ones while preparing meals.
• The laundry is internal & offers access directly to the backyard.
• The large level private backyard features a covered entertaining area, loads of space for an in-ground pool in the future or granny flat (Subject To Approval) Easement free. The yard is very child & pet friendly with Colorbond fencing.
1st home buyers – this is the perfect opportunity for you to secure the great Australian dream and own your very first property. Be sure to add this awesome home to your list of inspections. Family homes such as this, won’t last long in today’s market. Pick up the phone and call me today !!!
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.