126 Epping Forest Drive, Kearns NSW 2558
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
You’ll love the location being so close to the local shops, schools, sporting fields & minutes from the M5 motorway access.
• Extra-large double garage with remote door & internal access + large side access designed for the family’s caravan, boat or extra vehicle space.
• Original large timber kitchen with tiled bench tops, dishwasher, large food pantry & breakfast bar. All this overlooking the sun drenched backyard where you can keep an eye on your children while preparing meals.
• Huge multiple living space with ducted air conditioning throughout the home – The large lounge room features new carpet, built-in bar & the perfect fireplace for family gatherings this time of the year. The rumpus room also features new carpet & benefits from the fireplace. The tiled dining room flows from the kitchen & has access to the entertaining sun room via the glass sliding door.
• All 3 bedrooms are king sized. 2 of the rooms with ensuite access to the original bathroom. All rooms with new carpet & built-in wardrobes to 2 rooms.
• To service the house is a light & airy original bathroom with a shower, toilet & bathtub. The laundry is internal & features a handy 3rd toilet.
• Large enclosed sunroom with a split system air conditioner – the ideal spot when entertaining family & friends.
• The large private backyard comes with Colorbond fencing, garden shed, fruit tree’s & large car side access. The yard is very pet & child friendly with loads of room for all your children’s play equipment.
When size matters to you most – Are you looking for a large house to make it your own and call it home? Be sure to pick up the phone and call me today, homes of this size are in demand and won’t last long in the current market.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.