If you have been looking for a classic home which feels as good as it looks this one is certainly worth an inspection. Located in an elevated whisper quiet cul de sac and offering a timeless elegance with well established gardens providing a beautiful framework for this stunning home. Some of the features included are a slow combustion fire, ceiling fans, polished timber floors through living and traffic areas, security shutters and 9ft ceilings throughout. Other features include split system air conditioner, alarm and ducted vacuum. Front patio offers a view of the front hedges and the feature circular garden. More space to to entertain via the private pergola area for a quiet few guests or spread out on the covered timber decking featuring privacy blinds, which will accommodate the whole family and then some. Spill into to the private backyard via the wide timber stairs and explore the garden. Garden shed also to store all the important things. The property offers a lock up garage and a covered carport via drive through facility. This versatile property also has future potential or simply just enjoy what is there.
Inspect by appointment.
– Four generous bedrooms with built in robes
– Elegant formal lounge and dining room
– Expansive open plan living and dining area
– Well appointed kitchen with pantry and dishwasher
– Two modern bathrooms and an internal laundry
– Lock up garage with drive though to carport
This home is one of the most well presented and well maintained properties I have seen for sometime and is an ideal location to live in as it is close to bus service and in easy reach of cbd. Make an appointment to inspect and I am looking forward to present this fabulous home to you in person.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.