18 Tornado Place, Raby NSW 2566
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Commanding beautiful street appeal with mature gardens and manicured lawns. Located in a very quiet cul de sac and built on the high side of the street, only a short walk to the local schools, shops, sporting fields, dog leash free park, public transport and is conveniently accessed only minutes from the M5 motorway.
– Large driveway offering plenty of off street parking and leads into a single lockup garage with internal access.
– Large side access, perfect for the family’s boat, caravan or extra vehicle space.
– Large L shaped lounge & dining room with new flooring, study nook, reverse cycle air conditioning & downlights.
– Renovated stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splash backs, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & breakfast bar – all this looking out over the family room & entertaining area.
– Family room with beautiful French doors accessing the backyard, new flooring & reverse cycle air conditioning.
– 3 large bedrooms with new carpet, handy mirrored built-in wardrobes – the king sized master bedroom with ceiling fan & ensuite access.
– Renovated stunning bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & double sized shower.
– Renovated laundry with 2nd toilet & extra storage space.
– Extremely private backyard with a large covered entertaining area, garden shed, Colorbond fencing & a large grassed area for all your children’s play equipment, or room for a swimming pool in the future.
This property has all the hard work completed, completely renovated throughout and waiting for you to call this house your home. If you are looking for the great Australian dream, be sure to contact me today as this impeccable home will sell fast in today’s market. This is a turn key home with nothing left to do. Simply pack your belongings and move straight in.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.