19 Church Street, Appin NSW 2560
Tradies Paradise, 2,023sqm Block, Re-Development Potential (STA)
Whether you are buying the property to create a development project OR looking to create your dream family home, this property offers versatility and future uplift potential no matter what your purpose.
The home is a charming cosy, light-filled cottage featuring three bedrooms, lounge, and dining room with wide side access to the rear yard. Set back from the cottage is a large commercial machinery shed which will impress the tradesman.
The best part about this property is that you have all the room in the world, whether you are a tradesman or into cars or trucks, this block holds massive potential – it is a blank canvas.
Appin offers a superb rural lifestyle with modern township convenience’s, excellent shopping, a large variety of specialty shops and restaurants with local parks, skate park and other recreational activities just minutes away.
Located 90 minutes Southwest of Sydney in the Wollondilly Shire, only 15 minutes from Campbelltown CBD and 15 minutes to the Illawarra’s Northern seaside villages of Thirroul and Austinmer with some of the Countries most spectacular coastline and beaches.
– 2,023sqm2 block with R2 Residential zoning.
– Three bedroom charmed filled cottage with large machinery shed
– The generously sized block is flat, sundrenched, cleared, and ideal for building.
– Enjoy this character-filled three-bedroom home whilst building a new home at the rear or rent it for a second income.
– Current home offers fantastic potential to renovate or rebuild.
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.