3 Ninnis St, Leumeah NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Built on a large 557.7m2 parcel of land, this home was designed with an easy carefree lifestyle and entertaining in mind. The level front yard has manicured lawns and gardens, a dual driveway offering plenty of off-street parking, and leads into a double garage with brand new doors and internal access. Also featuring a lovely, covered porch where you can relax and enjoy the afternoon sunshine.
• 4 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & carpet to all rooms – the king-sized master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom & access to the outdoor spa room.
• Separate study/office – perfect for anyone working from home or could be used as a 5th bedroom.
• To service the home is a light & airy main bathroom with a large shower, bathtub & separate toilet.
• Large modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher, electric cooktop with range hood, large food pantry & breakfast bar.
• Multiple living areas with ducted air conditioning throughout the home – The top level offers a fantastic separate lounge room with high vaulted timber ceilings & a built-in fireplace.
• The dining room features beautiful, polished timber floors, a built-in wet bar area & high vaulted timber ceiling.
• The large stunning family room flows from the kitchen & boasts huge, vaulted timber ceilings, large windows allowing an abundance of natural light & glass sliding door to access the outdoor entertaining area.
• The backyard offers a huge private deck, a built-in BBQ area & an above-ground swimming pool (The back deck is in poor condition & will need some major maintenance & repairs).
• Double garage with brand-new doors & internal access.
• Large under-house storage.
Extra features: Ducted air conditioning throughout –Ducted vacuum system throughout – Built-in brick fireplace – Huge vaulted ceiling to all living areas – Brand new garage doors – Front covered porch – Above ground pool & spa – Under house storage area – Built-in outdoor BBQ – Built-in wet bar – 5.1kw solar panels – Alarm system – Security cameras at front of the property with recording facilities – New internal timber doors & handles, these will be left in the garage, a cost of close to $3000.
Council Rates: $484.06P/Q
Water Rates: $149.35P/Q
Market Rent: $600P/W
This spectacular property is a must to add to your shopping list. This is not the type of family home you will find again around the corner. The current owners have owned this property for almost 12 years and are only selling for a sea change. Pick up the phone today and call me for more information or for an inspection, or simply turn up to my next advertised open house.
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice.