3C Marian Drive, ROSEMEADOW NSW 2560
Another SOLD by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Incorporating four spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and a walk in robe in the master bedroom and an open plan kitchen, living and dining area which overlooks the outdoor space creating perfect year-round relaxing and entertaining.
The kitchen includes gas appliances, double sink, plenty of bench space and a large pantry, perfect for a growing family. The tiled living space opens to the well maintained and low maintenance backyard which is private and secluded.
The house is designed to take advantage of the natural light with large windows and glass sliding doors bringing the outside in. Upstairs the balcony overlooks the region bringing in the summer breeze and sunlight to the third floor.
There is a separate laundry with extra toilet downstairs, as well as ensuite to the master bedroom and large bathroom on the third floor. The huge master bedroom includes a modern designed ensuite with plenty of cupboard space. Storage is generous with a single garage with internal access, an electric roller door and plenty of wardrobe space.
Situated within close distance to Rosemeadow Shopping Centre and Macarthur Square, this house is perfectly located for easy living. It is within walking distance to both public and private schools as well as parks and ovals. Surrounded by quality, architecturally designed modern homes, this house is located in a sought after area. The house is currently tenanted and offers a strong return for an investor.
– Four spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
– Single lockup garage with internal access
– Open plan living spaces with air conditioning
– Separate toilet in laundry and large main bathroom
– Large kitchen with gas appliances
– Close to local shops, schools and parks
– Strong returns for an investor
Yes – Brick home with metal tile roof.
Yes – Floor area: 186 m2.
Yes – 4 Large Bedrooms
Yes – 1 Garage + gated side access.
Yes – Outdoor concreate entertainment area.
Yes – Front balcony.
Yes – Brick veneer walls and a concreate tile roof.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.