59 Manyana Drive, Manyana NSW 2539
Perfect For Someone Looking To Retire - Only 200 metres To The Beach!!
Perfectly positioned on a 605.7m2 parcel of land on the south coast of Manyana and only 3 years young. This Mcdonald Jones Miami 16 Executive built family home is sure to impress boasting high-end fixtures and finishes. An enduring favourite for modern families looking for flexibility over the years, this home is the culmination of clever living spaces, wide airy rooms, and designer style. The architectural design creates an elegant use of space, combined with the resort-style ambience to provide a level of luxury. This home makes perfect sense for families with the front of this home entirely dedicated to children. The centre of the home is dedicated to relaxation and connection with the home theatre that flows into the large open Dining, Living and Gourmet Kitchen with contemporary indoor – outdoor living on the Alfresco, meaning the chef is always part of the action. The Master Suite is a private sanctuary at the other end of the home, where the ensuite and spacious walk-in robe creates a wonderful world of your own and soaks up the morning sunshine.
• Four large bedrooms all with high grade carpet, built-in wardrobes, and plantation shutters throughout. The king-sized master bedroom features his, and her walk-in robes, high end ensuite bathroom with double vanity and glass stacker doors to access the backyard.
• The resort-style main bathroom features a large free-standing bathtub proving a luxurious and relaxing bathing experience, allowing you to unwind and de-stress after a long day. The separate powder room provides an addition space for guests or family members to use, without having to enter the main bathroom.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout providing consistent and comfortable cooling or heating the entire house. This means that you can maintain a comfortable temperature and humidity level, regardless of the outside weather conditions. LED downlights provide energy-efficient and long-lasting lighting, as well as a modern and stylish touch.
• The multiple living areas gives everyone in the family their own space to retreat to when they need time alone or when they want to engage in their own activities – The home theatre room and the children’s activities room both come with plantation shutters and LED downlights.
• The massive family living and dining room comes with feature lighting and LED downlights giving an inviting atmosphere – This area is the perfect place to entertain family and close friends, also boasting bifold stacker doors means you have a wonderful indoor and outdoor living environment and well as providing an abundance of natural sunlight and providing an unobstructed backdrop for all gatherings.
• The gourmet kitchen features glass window splashback with views to the Nepalese blue bamboo, Caesar stone benchtops, huge Island breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances. 900mm gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, ducted range hood and plenty of storage and preparation space. Also boasts a butler’s pantry to help keep your kitchen organised and clutter-free, while also providing an additional space for food preparation with a built-in microwave and 2nd sink. All this looking out over the sun-drenched living space and alfresco entertainment area. Making it a dream come true for any home chef.
• The Grande Alfresco area features 30mm Travertine pavers which are beautiful natural stone that adds a touch of elegance to your entertaining area. Travertine pavers are known for their ability to stay cool even in hot weather, making them a great choice for outdoor Alfresco’ s and porches.
* The front porch also benefits from 30mm Travertine pavers and is the perfect area to soak up the afternoon sunshine.
• The private family friendly backyard is very low maintenance with beautiful tropical gardens, Colorbond fencing, rainwater tank and room for all your children’s play equipment.
• Large study nook can be a fantastic addition to a home, especially for children who need a dedicated space to study and do homework.
• Double garage with remote door and internal access, along with a dual driveway, can provide a convenient and secure parking solution for a household with multiple vehicles.
The location is 2nd to none, the property is only 200 metres from Manyana beach and offers the best access to Manyana beach, Green Island, Lake Conjola and a short walk to the local park, tennis courts, basketball court and soccer fields. Bendalong general store, the hub café and the deli café are also extremely close by offering the perfect combination of convenience and coastal lifestyle. Manyana is a picturesque seaside town located in the South Coast region of New South Wales. It is known for its stunning beaches, natural beauty, and relaxed lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for a permanent home, a holiday house or investment, this property is sure to tick all the boxes.
* Harcourts has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.