6 Hansens Road, Leumeah NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Commanding beautiful street appeal with manicured lawns and gardens, Colorbond roofing with solar panels and a huge covered front porch to relax and unwind enjoying the afternoon sunshine. The large driveway offers plenty of off-street parking and leads into a single garage and a 3 car carport with extra storage space.
● Main House – 5 large bedrooms plus Study. All bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans – the king sized master bedroom complete with a huge walk-in wardrobe & ensuite.
● To service the house are 3 light & airy bathrooms; the ensuite & 2 other bathrooms,1 with a clawfoot freestanding bathtub.
● Multiple living rooms with high ceilings, ceiling fans, downlights, polished timber floors, ducted air conditioning, open fireplace & gas heating. Lounge & dining room with glass sliding door access to the back verandah – the massive sunken rumpus room with huge windows offers substantial natural sunlight.
● The recycled Oregon timber kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliance & dishwasher, large breakfast bar, eat-in meals area with large windows offering beautiful views to the pool & backyard, plus glass sliding door access to the lovely alfresco dining area.
● The huge internal laundry boasts extra storage space & has been used as a sewing room.
● Large covered timber decking area for large gatherings, family BBQ’s & stunning views.
● Attached Dual Residence – Features a large front porch to soak up the afternoon sunshine.
● Stunning kitchen featuring 40mm stone benchtops with island breakfast bar, gas cooktop, built-in plumbed stainless steel fridge, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, soft closing drawers & huge food pantry & storage cupboards.
● Fabulous open plan lounge & dining room with high vaulted ceilings, convertible open/combustion fireplace, gas heating, beautiful polished timber floors & recycle cycle split system air conditioning.
● 2 king sized bedrooms, 1 with built-in cabinetry & ceiling fan with a nearby main bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a large walk-in wardrobe, glass sliding doors to access the back verandah, ceiling fan & a large ensuite with a claw foot bathtub & double vanity with stone benchtops.
● Internal laundry with built-in washing & drying machine, plus extra storage space.
● Backyard – Large garden shed with attached 3 car carport – the shed has been converted into a teenage retreat with bathroom & kitchenette, also featuring air conditioning & gas heating. Crystal clear In-ground saltwater pool with cabana.
Extra Features – Solar panels – ducted air conditioning – Gas heating & instant hot water – Ceiling fans – Combustion fireplaces – Plantation shutters – High ceilings – Freshly painted – In-ground salt water pool with cabana – Gardens sheds & much more!!!
This stunning rural estate with multiple family living is a rare find. Be sure to pick up the phone and call me today for your private inspection, or to book in for the next advertised Open Home.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.