7 Whitworth Place, RABY NSW 2566
Another SOLD by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Commanding beautiful street appeal with mature manicured tropical gardens and lawns. New roof restoration with a new 6.6kw solar system and freshly painted outside. The double driveway offers plenty of off street parking and leads into a double lockup garage with internal access. One side of the garage has been converted into a 4th bedroom, however, could easily be removed and converted back into a double garage.
Located in Raby’s most desired cul de sac, extremely quiet and friendly and offers great views from the front yard and the back of the home. Only a short 700 metre’s walk to Raby shops, 1000 metres to Robert Townson public school and 2.3km to Mount Carmel Catholic College. And is conveniently accessed only minutes from the M5 motorway.
– Large separate lounge room with huge vaulted ceilings, combustion fire place, split system air conditioner and tiled throughout.
– Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, tiled splash backs, stainless steel dishwasher, range hood, large food pantry, plumbed fridge and a breakfast bar for those busy mornings. All this overlooking the sundrenched backyard and pool area.
– The large dining room flows from the kitchen with new LED downlights, glass sliding doors offering tremendous views over Raby hills.
– Downstairs features another living space with a built-in computer desk, large glass doors accessing the backyard, renovated 2nd bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and renovated large laundry.
– The top level offers 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans and handy mirrored built-ins, the king sized master bedroom features a large walk-in wardrobe completely fitted out with Ikea and its very own private balcony with spectacular views.
– Newly renovated bathroom with a large bathtub, shower with a rainmaker shower head and floor to ceiling tiles.
– The double garage comes with internal access, currently half the garage has been converted into a 4th bedroom with a built-in wardrobe – this could be easily converted back into a garage.
– The hidden gem in this outstanding home would be the massive man-cave on the bottom level, absolutely perfect for storage or for your dream man-cave. Comes with power and plumbed for drainage and water.
– The backyard creates your very own private sanctuary and a perfect environment for entertaining. Crystal clear in-ground salt water resort style pool and two gazebos one with lighting.
Extra Features: Large storage space in the roof – New 6.6kw solar system – Solar heart hot water system – Owners Currently have 250 download internet speed through HFC Connection, perfect internet for working from home – New LED downlights – Ceiling fans – Newly renovated kitchen – Newly renovated bathrooms – 4th bedroom converted in one side of the garage – Renovated laundry – Balcony with outstanding views from the master bedroom – 2 gazebos one with lighting – Massive man-cave – In-ground salt water pool & much more!!!
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.