50 O'Sullivan Road, Leumeah NSW 2560
Another Sold by Harcourts - 02 4628 7444
Offered for the first time by the original owners who built the home in the late 50’s is an opportunity that does not come around often.
Perfect for the developer or investor it allows the potential for development of mix residential and commercial subject to council approval.
Positioned directly opposite Leumeah Train Station and adjacent to Leumeah Shopping Village and Campbelltown Sports Stadium.
– 1,296m2 block of land.
– Zoned B2 Local Centre which allows for the potential for development of mix residential & commercial (S.T.C.A)
– Frontage: 15.24m, Right Side: 62.15m, Left Side: 60.96m, Back: 27.33m.
– Three bedroom home with built-in wardrobes.
– Formal lounge and dining rooms.
– Single lock-up garage.
– Positioned opposite Leumeah Train Station & adjacent to Leumeah Shopping Village.
– Fantastic opportunity to acquire a very rare development site subject to council approval.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.